Only a professionally trained Upper Cervical Chiropractor can definitively determine if your Atlas is misaligned however, here are a few things you can check for yourself that might indicate you need to see an upper cervical chiropractor.
1. Do you often feel as if you need to pop or crack your neck?
2. Do you experience anxiety or panic attacks?
3. When you see yourself in a picture does your head tilt off to one side?
4. Have you noticed uneven wear on the soles of your shoes?
5. When you look in the mirror does it appear as if one shoulder is higher?
6. Do you experience frequent headaches?
7. Do you suffer from digestive problems?
8. Do you suffer from fatigue?
If you answered yes to two or more of the above questions you should schedule a free chiropractic consultation with Dr. Billiris to see if he could help you.